Hotline Nos. Awards: +91 8595350504, Conference: +91 8595350505, Exhibition: +91 9311231351
The National Perspective on Entrepreneurship Education
Time: 12:45 - 1:45
The Real Need for Proliferating Entrepreneurship Education In India
- The need for programs in Higher learning institutes to encourage and nurture self employment, small business creation and growth, and the creation of potential high growth start-ups.
- What distinguishes the universities that have embraced the 21st century pragmatic approach to entrepreneurship education and development?
- Cultivating entrepreneurship in primary, secondary & higher education across streams
- Entrepreneurship in vocational education and training
- Stimulating entrepreneurial mindsets of young people
- Impact of entrepreneurship education strategies and measures
Prof. Krishna Kumar Pande, Dean Academics & Director - International Affairs, Quality, Assurance & Distance Education, Teerthanker University
Prof. Krishna Kumar Pande is Dean-Academics & Director-International Affairs, Quality Assurance & Distance Education at Teerthanker Mahaveer University. Pande holds a bachelors in Civil Engineering from BIT Mesra ... Read More
Mr. Harsh Mishra, Founder & President, Indian School of Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development (iSEED)
Dr. Harsh Mishra is the Founder and President at, the Indian School of Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development (iSEED). He is a Ph.D. from Fox School (USA), Masters' from IIFT and SPA New Delhi and B.Tech. from ... Read More
Dr. Jawahar Surisetti, President, Religion of Youth
Dr. Jawahar Surisetti is an educationist and psychologist. He is the advisor to 3 state governments and the centre where he advises governments on education, youth affairs and skills. He is a doctorate in psychology ... Read More