Hotline Nos. Awards: +91 8595350504, Conference: +91 8595350505, Exhibition: +91 9311231351
10 - 11, 2015,
Vivanta by Taj,
Surajkund, New Delhi
400+ Entrepreneurs & Professionals
200+ Institutes & Education departments,
50+ Global Experts & Innovators,
1000+ Awards Nominees
One Mega Show
Thankyou for making Indian Education Congress & Awards a grand success.
Digitisation of Education
Time: 3:45 - 4:45
How Innovation & Digitisation Take Over Education Institutes?
- What's the role of emerging technologies like gaming and adaptive learning in driving better early learning outcomes?
- Challenges faced in digitising educational content
- Putting the right Infrastructure for digitisation
- Where is the education technology market going in the next 2-3 years?
- Do combined models of eLearning & classroom have an edge over eLearning courses?
- How Digital Payment products aid in streamlining the Education Landscape?
- Developing suitable digital content to support teaching and learning in classroom
- Transforming classroom engagement standards with digital content @ K-12, higher education
- What kind of growth potential the eTutorials & Test Prep market will show in future?
Session Moderator: Mr. Utkarsh Lokesh, Chief Executive Officer & Editor, EdTechReview
Utkarsh is a visionary entrepreneur with the passion for community building and lifelong learning. Utkarsh has pushed EdTechReview to evolve from a blog to a global community and media platform for ... Read More
Mr. Ishan Gupta, CEO, EduKart
Ishan Gupta is a passionate education entrepreneur, investor, speaker and a published author. He is the CEO of EduKart, India' largest higher education platform. Prior to founding EduKart in 2011, he has ... Read More
Mr. Sanjay Purohit, Managing Director, iProf
Mr. Sanjay Purohit is Managing Director of iProf- My Study Buddy App. He is an expert in business innovation and process transformation and has extensive experience of leading transformation projects across several ... Read More
Mr. Beas Dev Ralhan, Chief Executive Officer, Next Education Ltd.
Technology is a democratize of education. It brings world-class education and brings parity and opportunities to the masses. We believe technology helps teachers focus on the core -- focusing ... Read More
Mr. Anirudh Gupta, Chief Executive Officer, DCM Group of Institutions
Anirudh Gupta is a leading Entrepreneur, Educationist and Eminent writer. He is an Environmental Engineer by qualification and has also done his Masters in International Business. He is the CEO of the renowned D C M... Read More
Mr. Milind Kamat, Executive Vice President- Sales, TechProcess Payment Services Ltd.
Milind Kamat is the Executive Vice President of sales at TechProcess Payment Services, a leading electronic payment processing company that pioneered online payments in India with its property- Bill Junction - India's ... Read More
Dr. Vinnie Jauhari, Director-Education Advocacy, Microsoft Corporation India Ltd.
Vinnie currently works as Director, Education Advocacy at Microsoft Corporation India Ltd. She is responsible for evangelizing Education initiatives at Microsoft. She leads and manages strategic engagements in ... Read More
Mr. Rakesh Yadav, Chief Operating Officer, AdGlobal 360 India Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Rakesh is an IIT Kanpur alumnus and he looks after the overall business strategy, alliances, R&D and day-to-day operations of AdGlobal360 (AGL), a Digital Agency he co-founded in 2009. He has been on an entrepreneurial ... Read More