Mr. Imran Jafar,Partner, Gaja Capital Partners
Imran is a Partner at Gaja Capital(www.gajacapital.com).
Gaja is India’s leading mid-market growth capital firm. Gaja’s aim is to help create India’s next generation of market leaders and has invested in sectors such as Education, Consumer and Financial Services.
Imran has 17 years of experience in Private Equity, Pharmaceuticals and Technology services in India. Prior to Gaja, Imran worked in a variety of roles of increasing responsibility at Dr. Reddy’s and Wipro Technologies.
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM In With the growth: Can Success in Education Be Scaled Up?
- Session Lead &Moderator: Mr. AnandSudarshan, Founder & Director, Sylvant Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
- Ms. Prachi Windlass, Director-India Education, Michael & Susan Dell Foundation
- Mr. Amar Merani, Chief Executive Officer, Xander Group Inc.
- Prof. Dr. M M Pant , Former Vice Chancellor, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Mr. Imran Jafar, Partner, Gaja Capital Partners
- Mr. Manu Bhandari, Managing Partner-Mark 88 & Managing Director- Eduscape Education
Mail at:Conference Registration
Mail at:Awards Registration
Copyright © 2016 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.