Ms. Prachi Windlass,Director-India Education, Michael & Susan Dell Foundation
Ms. Prachi is in charge of the foundation’s education work in India, which spans large scale school system transformations, assessments, remedial education and leadership development.
Ms. Prachi also leads the foundation’s efforts to improve the fast growing affordable private schools sector, and other high quality market-based solutions for education in India. Before joining the foundation Prachi worked at Boston Consulting Group in Gurgaon, India. She has also worked extensively in the telecommunications sector at Qualcomm and Motorola.
Prachi has a bachelor’s in electrical engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, a master’s degree in electrical engineering from University of Southern California, Los Angeles and a master in business administration from the University of Chicago.
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM In With the growth: Can Success in Education Be Scaled Up?
- Session Lead &Moderator: Mr. AnandSudarshan, Founder & Director, Sylvant Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
- Ms. Prachi Windlass, Director-India Education, Michael & Susan Dell Foundation
- Mr. Amar Merani, Chief Executive Officer, Xander Group Inc.
- Prof. Dr. M M Pant , Former Vice Chancellor, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Mr. Imran Jafar, Partner, Gaja Capital Partners
- Mr. Manu Bhandari, Managing Partner-Mark 88 & Managing Director- Eduscape Education
Mail at:Conference Registration
Mail at:Awards Registration
Copyright © 2016 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.