Higher Education - Vision 2020: Are we addressing access and diversity rapidly enough?
Time: 12:10 AM - 1:30 PM
What about higher education is likely to change in the near future.
- Appealing the next generation of students: What they want from university
- Innovation on the campus : the importance of creating transformative student experiences
- How to develop alternative revenue streams in an era of decreasing government funding : How
- Much does a Higher Educational Institute have to give in to industry to get industry money?
- Is there a need to change not just the teaching and learning model, but also the pricing model in higher education?
Dr. Hari Krishna Maram, Chairman & CEO, Imperial College
Dr. Hari Krishna Maram is the Chairman and CEO of Imperial College Bangalore. His work in the field of Management and Management Education spans over a decade. He serves as the Governing Council Member at AIMA (All India Management Association...Read More
Dr. Ramesh Sharma, Consultant, Edexelerate
Dr. Ramesh Sharma is an expert in open and distance and technology mediated learning and has served Commonwealth of Learning (COL) as Director of the Commonwealth Educational Media Centre for Asia, Indira Gandhi National Open University...Read More
Prof. (Dr.) Padmakali Banerjee, Pro Vice Chancellor, Dean-Academics, Amity University, Gurgaon
Prof. (Dr.) Padmakali Banerjee, Pro Vice Chancellor, Dean-Academics, Amity University, Gurgaon, holds a Doctorate from University of Delhi. She has been involved in strategic planning and leading the development and implementation of the University’s...Read More
Mail at:Conference Registration
Mail at:Awards Registration
Copyright © 2016 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.