Prof. (Dr.) Padmakali Banerjee,Pro Vice Chancellor Dean Academics Amity University Haryana
Prof. (Dr.) Padmakali Banerjee, Pro Vice Chancellor, Dean-Academics, Amity University, Gurgaon, holds a Doctorate from University of Delhi. She has been involved in strategic planning and leading the development and implementation of the University’s academic and administrative processes. She has spearheaded many innovative initiatives like Flexible Credit System, Industry University Integration, Internationalization and establishment of Centres of Excellence
She is the Executive Editor of Amity Management Analyst and her present prestigious academic assignment includes as an editor and designer of the book on “History of Higher Education” for the Department of Higher Education, Government of Haryana.
She has extensive experience as an Executive Coach, Consultant and Trainer to various private and public sector organizations across an array of industries including Telecom, Oil and Gas Industry, Education and Training, Tourism and Hospitality, Retail and FMCG.
12:10 AM - 1:30 PM Higher Education - Vision 2020: Are we addressing access and diversity rapidly enough?
- Prof. Raj S Dhankar, Vice Chancellor. Ansal University
- Dr. Hari Krishna Maram, Chairman & CEO, Imperial College
- Dr. Ramesh Sharma, Education Technology Consultant, Campus NooA, IT4All, WikiEducator
- Mr. Ajay Batra, Director, Benett University
- Prof. (Dr.) Padmakali Banerjee, Pro Vice Chancellor, Dean-Academics, Amity University, Gurgaon
Mail at:Conference Registration
Mail at:Awards Registration
Copyright © 2016 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.