Dr. Ramesh Sharma,Consultant, Edexelerate
Dr. Ramesh Sharma is an expert in open and distance and technology mediated learning and has served Commonwealth of Learning (COL) as Director of the Commonwealth Educational Media Centre for Asia, Indira Gandhi National Open University and University of Guyana, Guyana, South America. He had been a member of Advisory Group on Human Resources Development for the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD). An author/editor of several books and research papers on educational technology, educational multimedia and eLearning, Dr. Sharma is a leading scholar and practitioner promoting Open Educational Resources (OER). He has been a trainer and capacity builder in the field of teacher education and educational technology, and has supervised doctoral research in the field. He has conducted workshops and evaluation activities for IGNOU, CEMCA, COL, UNCTAD, and Aga Khan Foundation, amongst others.
- Prof. Raj S Dhankar, Vice Chancellor. Ansal University
- Dr. Hari Krishna Maram, Chairman & CEO, Imperial College
- Dr. Ramesh Sharma, Education Technology Consultant, Campus NooA, IT4All, WikiEducator
- Mr. Ajay Batra, Director, Benett University
- Prof. (Dr.) Padmakali Banerjee, Pro Vice Chancellor, Dean-Academics, Amity University, Gurgaon
Mail at:Conference Registration
Mail at:Awards Registration
Copyright © 2016 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.