Franchise India presents the country's most prestigious awards in the Education sector . The awards aim to recognize and felicitate Achievers, Innovators and Suppliers, who have contributed significantly towards the excellence in the education sector.
BENEFITS OF APPLYING FOR THE AWARDS
Indian Education Awards are the most prestigious awards that recognize excellence in education sector. Awardees will receive national recognition and will be termed as best education entities in the country. The winners will be awarded a trophy or a plaque. The award winners will receive extensive media coverage and PR with the partners.
100 shortlisted nominations will get national recognition through the Franchising World, which will have the feature covering them. Such an achievement & recognition have, according to our Award recipients , translated into further success in the education business.
NOMINATION AND EVALUATION
- Each applicant would be required to fill in a Self - Nomination form and send it to us by April 16, 2012.
- Only companies, firms or businesses registered and based in India can apply.
- Any organization / individual from education / allied sector can apply . Each applicant can apply for one or multiple categories, except the ones which states 'Jury Nomination'.
- Self- Nomination forms should be sent along with the prescribed fee to Franchise India. The nominees in each category will be presented to the final jury for determination of winners.
- Evaluation would be done in two phases. In select cases, online polling would also be conducted to support the jury's decision.
- KPMG would be the Knowledge Partner for the awards.
- Information received will be treated confidential and not used for any purpose except for determining the winner of the awards.
- Incomplete questionnaire in any manner will disqualify a participant from participating in the awards.
- Right to permit participation is reserved with Awards management.
for more information Call 09310055559 or write at