Dr. Hari Krishna Maram,Chairman & CEO, Imperial College
Dr. Hari Krishna Maram is the Chairman and CEO of Imperial College Bangalore. His work in the field of Management and Management Education spans over a decade. He serves as the Governing Council Member at AIMA (All India Management Association). He is also the Vice President at AIMS (Association of Indian Management Schools). Additionally, he is Hon Secretary-BMA (Bangalore Management Association), Treasurer -Education Promotion Society for India South, Executive Board Member at NIPM and Managing Committee Member at FKCCI. He is part of UGC Committee. Dr. Maram has published a wide variety and large number of books, research papers, and travelled extensively to over 35 countries to get a global perspective on management. Throughout his lifetime, he has received various awards like SAMAJA SEVA BHUSHAN From Subharam Trust, MTC Global Top 10 Thinkers.,Education Leadership –Dayananda Sagar Group, Ramaswamy P.Aiyar Best Young Teacher Award by AIMS etc.
12:10 AM - 1:30 PM Higher Education - Vision 2020: Are we addressing access and diversity rapidly enough?
- Prof. Raj S Dhankar, Vice Chancellor. Ansal University
- Dr. Hari Krishna Maram, Chairman & CEO, Imperial College
- Dr. Ramesh Sharma, Education Technology Consultant, Campus NooA, IT4All, WikiEducator
- Mr. Ajay Batra, Director, Benett University
- Prof. (Dr.) Padmakali Banerjee, Pro Vice Chancellor, Dean-Academics, Amity University, Gurgaon
Mail at:Conference Registration
Mail at:Awards Registration
Copyright © 2016 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.