Mr. Krishan Khanna,Chairman & Founder, iWatch Foundation
The Founder Trustee of i Watch Mr. Krishan Khanna, is a Mechanical Engineering graduate from IIT Kharagpur. He worked for 53 years as a technocrat, out of which, nearly 7 years in Germany and Japan. He has travelled to 5 continents and has been involved with fifteen joint ventures and business partnerships with fifteen countries.
In 1992 he floated a not-for-profit foundation called i Watch. The main focus of i Watch is Governance and Education and how it has an influence on the Economy and Employment.
In 1996 he was the recipient of the National Citizen’s Award presented by the Prime Minister of India. In 2007, he was awarded the Rajiv Gandhi Award for Outstanding Proactive Leadership by the friends of South Asian American Community, USA. In 2011 he was honored by Nobel Laureate Prof. Mhd. Yunus and presented a ‘’Social Poineer Award’’ at a CSR function at Mumbai.
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Skilling India
- Mr. Krishan Khanna, Chairman & Founder, iWatch Foundation
- Dr. Darlie O Koshy, Director General & CEO, ATDC & IAM
- Dr. Kuldeep Agarwal, Director, National Institute of Open Schooling
- Mr. Vivek Agarwal, Chief Executive Officer, Liqvid
- Ms. Eika Banerjee, Chief Executive Officer, Future Learning
Mail at:Conference Registration
Mail at:Awards Registration
Copyright © 2016 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.